Keto Coconut Crab Cakes with Green Leaves
- ¼ lb. crabmeat
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- ¼ cup chopped leek
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil to fry
- Combine crabmeat with coconut flakes, eggs, chopped spinach, and chopped leek then season with pepper and minced garlic. Mix well.
- Shape the mixture into medium fritter forms then set aside.
- Next, preheat a frying pan over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into the frying pan.
- Once the oil is done, put the crab fritter into the frying pan and fry for approximately 3 minutes.
- Flip the fritters then fry for another 3 minutes or until set and both sides of the fritters are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the frying pan and strain the excessive oil.
- Once it is done, arrange the crab cakes on a serving dish then enjoy with sautéed veggie, as you desired.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.