Crunchy Sweet Potato Hash
- 2 cups cooked sweet potato diced
- 2 cups cooked ground beef
- 3-4 whole eggs whole eggs
- ¼ cup almonds, slivered, crushed, or whole
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4-8 asparagus spears
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Begin by sautéing the red onion with a pinch of salt in a heated and oiled skillet until it becomes translucent, not browned.
- Heat a separate skillet and add the asparagus; this can be sautéed in grass-fed butter or you can simply steam the spears in a small amount of water while covered with a lid.
- Once the red onion is translucent, add the sweet potato and ground beef until heated through.
- Add the eggs and gently fold in the ingredients until well set.
- Once everything is thoroughly cooked, add the almonds and mix roughly.
- Serve the hash and asparagus side by side with a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.