Keto Vanilla Shortbread Cookies
Servings: 16 People
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup monk fruit sweetener
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a small saucepan on low heat.
- Combine almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly stir in the melted butter slowly and mix until combined fully.
- Mold the dough into a log shape and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the log into ½-inch thick slices and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and serve.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Fiber: 2g