Keto Pecan Sandies
Servings: 24 People
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- ½ cup granulated Swerve
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon arrowroot powder
- ⅓ cup crushed pecans
- Combine dry ingredients, mixing until well combined.
- In a separate bowl add melted butter and vanilla extract. Slowly add half of the dry ingredients and mix using an electric mixer.
- Add the egg and the remaining dry ingredients. Continue to mix until well combined.
- Fold in the crushed pecans until dispersed evenly throughout the batter.
- Pour the dough onto a large piece of parchment paper. Form the dough into a log and roll it up with the parchment paper. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove from the freezer and slice into ¼-inch thick cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before handling to prevent the cookies from falling apart.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Fiber: 1g