Heavenly Coconut Lemon Bars
- 1.5 cups coconut flour
- ½ cup tapioca starch
- 1.5 sticks grass-fed butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ t sea salt
For Lemon Topping:
- 4 large eggs, 5 if using regular sized
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 T lemon zest
- ½ cup pure honey
- 2 t tapioca starch
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a 9x13 baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients for crust. Mix using a hand mixer or food processor until combined and crumbly.
- Press dough into baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until crust is just a light golden brown.
- While crust bakes, combine ingredients (except coconut flakes) for topping. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour topping onto crust and sprinkle with coconut flakes. Return to oven 20 minutes or until coconut is lightly toasted.
- Allow bars to cool at room temperature for 1 hour before slicing.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.