Zesty Coconut Lime Muffins
- 2¼ cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 T honey
- ½ t vanilla extract
- 2 T applesauce
- 5 T lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut + 2 T for sprinkling
- 1 t baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare a muffin tin with liners or nonstick cooking spray.
- Place eggs, applesauce, coconut milk, honey, vanilla extract, lime juice, and lime zest into a large bowl or standing mixer. Mix until thick and frothy.
- Add the almond flour, shredded coconut, and baking soda to the batter. Mix to combine. Do not overmix.
- Transfer to the prepared muffin tin. Sprinkle more shredded coconut on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (or until cooked and slightly brown around the edges). Allow to cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes, then gently remove and transfer to wire rack to cool further.
- In an airtight container, store in the refrigerator up to one week.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.