Keto Curred Salmon With Scrambled Eggs & Chives
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 oz. cured salmon
- salt and pepper
- Whisk the eggs thoroughly. Melt the butter in a pan, and then stir in the eggs. Add the cream and heat carefully while stirring.
- Let the mixture simmer over low heat for a few minutes while stirring constantly to make the eggs creamy.
- Season with chopped chives, salt, and freshly ground pepper. Serve with a few slices of cured salmon.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.