Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Servings: 24 People
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup chopped peanuts
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine peanut butter, monk fruit sweetener, baking soda and egg with an electric mixer. Add the peanuts and mix well.
- Roll the dough into 1½-inch balls and place them on the baking sheet. Press down gently with a fork in one direction, and then the opposite direction.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until the bottoms begin to brown. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack.
- Bake in batches of 12 until you have used all the dough (keep the dough in the refrigerator between batches).
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
Calories: 78kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 1g