Keto Almond Meringue Cookies
Servings: 10 People
- 4 large egg whites
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 3 tablespoons confectioners Swerve
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- Sliced almonds optional
- Preheat oven to 210°Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour egg whites into a bowl and add the cream of tartar.
- Whisk the egg whites with an electric mixer until frothy.
- Add almond extract, salt, and half of the Confectioners Swerve.
- Mix on high and slowly add the Confectioners Swerve and arrowroot powder slowly. Continue to mix until the meringue mixture begins to form and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Spoon 18 circles onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and gently top with sliced almonds. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing from baking sheet.
Calories: 10kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g