Keto Marvelous Meatballs
- 1 pound Sharron’s Pork Sausage
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- ¾ cup pork rinds ground
- ¼ cup onion minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup Almond Milk unsweetened, or cream
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well and allow the meat mixture to rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Form the meat into 2” balls. Bake them in a 9” x 13” x 2” baking pan about 20 minutes at 375◦F, or barbecue over medium coals for the same amount of time. They are done when they feel firm to the touch, and are no longer mushy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.