Keto Mandarin Beef Saute
- 1 Tbsp roasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp minced fresh ginger
- ⅓ tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- ⅓ cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 lb thinly sliced lean beef
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- In a large heavy skillet, heat oil on a low temperature. Add ginger, red pepper flakes, and mushrooms, then saute for 2-3 minutes. Add sliced beef to the skillet and increase temperature to a medium-high setting. Stir continuously for 3-4 minutes. Stir in soy sauce and vinegar. Immediately remove skillet from the burner and serve warm. This recipe will be kept in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. It will be stored in the freezer for 2-3 months.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.