Keto Mixed Tuna Soup in Green Coconut Gravy
- ½ lb. tuna fillet
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sliced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sliced shallots
- 2 teaspoons green chili
- ½ cup fresh basil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 inch galangal
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup chopped eggplant
- ½ cup chopped kale
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- Place garlic, shallots, and green chili in the food processor then process until smooth.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive into it.
- Once it is hot, stir in the spice mixture then sauté until aromatic.
- Pour water over the spice then bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, add tuna, eggplant, kale, and spinach then season with fresh basil, bay leaf, and galangal.
- Pour coconut milk into the skillet then bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, remove the soup from heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.