Keto over-The-Top Fried Cauliflower Rice
- garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounce mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small handful baby spinach
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- In small bowl, mash and mix pepper, salt, garlic powder, lemon juice, and avocado.
- In another small bowl, whisk eggs. Season with pepper and salt and then whisk well.
- On medium fire, place a medium nonstick pan and heat a drizzle of oil. Add mushrooms and sauté until liquid has evaporated. Season with pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Continue cooking until golden brown. Transfer to a bowl.
- In same pan, increase fire to medium high and add another drizzle of oil. Add cauliflower in pan and continue cooking until cauliflower is golden brown, around 5 minutes. Season with pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Mix well and transfer to a bowl.
- In same pan, lower fire to medium and return mushrooms. Add baby spinach and green onions and sauté for a minute.
- Pour in eggs and scramble. Once cooked to desired doneness, place on top of cauliflower. Top with avocado salsa and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.