Keto Roasted and Curried Cauliflower
- 1 lime
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1½ cups full fat Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 t cilantro
- ½ cup pine nuts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon feta cheese
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375oF.
- Mix well lime zest, curry, black pepper, yogurt, paprika, sea salt, and lime in a bowl. Rub all over the cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower on prepared pan and po in the oven. Bake until crispy and golden, around 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the topping ingredients by pulsing sun dried tomatoes, half of pine nits, and garlic in a food processor. Process until chunky.
- Transfer mixture in a bowl and fold in remaining topping ingredients.
- One cauliflower is done, remove from oven and let it cool enough to handle. Break into bite sized pieces and drizzle topping ingredients over it.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.