Keto Salad Greens with Grilled Halloumi Cheese
- 1 ounce chopped walnuts
- 2 handful baby arugula
- 2 Persian cucumber, sliced into circles around ½-inch thick
- 3 ounce halloumi cheese
- 5 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- Into 1/3 slices, cut the cheese. For 5 minutes each side, grill the cheeses until you can see grill marks.
- In a salad bowl, add arugula, cucumber, and tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and toss well coat.
- Sprinkle walnuts and add grilled halloumi.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.