Pumpkin Chicken Curry
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 T olive oil, divided
- 2 T curry powder
- 2 T water
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, canned or fresh
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup bone broth
- 3 zucchini and/or summer squash
- 6 large mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice chicken breasts into bite size chunks. Season with salt and pepper. Heat 2 t of olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Cook chicken, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- While chicken cooks, combine 1 t olive oil, curry powder and water to make a paste. Set aside.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Add to the pan pumpkin, curry paste, bone broth, coconut milk and salt and pepper. Whisk mixture together until smooth. Cover, and simmer sauce on low for 20 minutes.
- While sauce simmers, chop squash and mushrooms.
- Add back into sauce chicken, squash and mushrooms. Combine well, coating everything with sauce. Cook over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Enjoy!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.