Italian Turkey & Vegetable Stew
- 12 slices bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 medium celery stalks, diced
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 4 cups spinach, baby
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups chicken broth, or turkey broth, preferably homemade
- 2 cups water
- 1 piece turkey breast, 12oz
- ⅛ t sea salt, to taste
- ⅛ t black pepper, to taste
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add the bacon, onion, and celery and cook until bacon is browned and vegetables are soft. Add the garlic, Italian seasoning, a pinch of salt and pepper, and the zucchini. Cook for another minute and add the spinach and tomatoes. Stir until spinach is wilted and add the broth and water.
- Bring to a boil and add the turkey breast to the pot. Reduce to a simmer and simmer for 20-25 minutes, until turkey is cooked through. Remove the turkey breast from the pot and shred with two forks. Add back to the soup. Simmer until heated through and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.