Asian-Style Cabbage Wraps
- 12-14 savoy cabbage leaves
- ½ lb. ground turkey
- 1 cup water chestnuts, chopped
- ½ cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 C shredded carrots
- 1 T olive oil, for brushing
For the Sauce:
- 3 T coconut aminos
- 2 T sesame oil
- ⅓ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- In a medium pan, begin to brown ground turkey.
- While turkey cooks, bring a large pot of water to boil and place cabbage leaves in water to tenderize, for about 5 minutes. Remove from pot and set aside on paper towel.
- Once turkey is browned, pour into a mixing bowl. Add carrots, onion, and water chestnuts. Mix.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients. Pour over vegetable and turkey mixture. Stir to coat.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF℉. Line a 9×13 baking pan with 6 cabbage leaves.
- Place ⅓ cup filling in the center of cabbage leaves. Fold in the sides and roll up from the bottom.
- Place in pan seam side-down. Brush cabbage with olive oil. Bake 35-40 minutes. Cabbage rolls should be lightly browned on top.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.