Keto Southwestern Skillet
- 2 Tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 yellow sweet pepper (cut into bite sized strips)
- 1 fresh jalapeno (seeded and chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil
- 4 medium tomatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1 -1½ Teaspoons chili powder
- ½ Teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium ripe avocado seeded and peeled (optional)
- Toast almonds over medium high heat 4-5 minutes in large skillet and set aside. Return skillet to heat and add cooking oil. When oil is hot, add sweet pepper and jalapeno and cook until tender. Stir in chili powder, cumin, tomatoes and salt. Bring to a boil Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Break 1 egg into a measuring cup and carefully slide it into the tomato mixture. Repeat for each remaining egg. Cover and allow eggs to cook for approximately 5 minutes or until whites are set. Spoon egg and tomato mixture to serving plate and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Add toasted almonds and garnish with avocado slices.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.