Keto Zucchini Muffins
- 1 cup Atkins Bake Mix
- 1 cup finely ground almonds
- 1-½ cups granular sugar substitute
- 2 Teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- ½ Teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium zucchini (coarsely grated)
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Whisk together all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix wet ingredients, including zucchini together in a medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry mix slowly, blending well. Pour mixture into a greased 8 x 4 loaf pan or greased muffin tins, depending on your preference. Bake for approximately one hour until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.