Keto Over-Easy Egg Salad
- Put together the salad by tossing the diced deli ham, chopped romaine lettuce, tomato, and avocado with the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to a frying pan on medium heat.
- Crack eggs carefully into the frying pan.
- Place a lid over the frying pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip the eggs when the egg white is almost completely solid and keep the lid off.
- Cook for 10 more seconds and remove the eggs from the pan immediately. Place the eggs on top of the salad. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.