Keto Spicy Turmeric Goat Satay
- 1 lb. ground goat meat
- ½ cup diced onion
- 2 teaspoons grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons red chili flakes
- 1 egg
- Preheat a steamer over medium heat and wait until it is ready.
- Season the ground goat meat with diced onion, grated garlic, turmeric, and red chili flakes then mix well.
- Crack the egg then add to the seasoned goat meat mixture then mix until combined.
- Take half of a handful of the mixture then mold the meat mixture around a wooden skewer. Repeat with the remaining goat meat.
- Arrange the satay in the steamer and steam for approximately 20 minutes or until set.
- Once the satay is done, remove from the steamer and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Next, preheat a grill over medium heat and once it is done, arrange the satay on the grill and grill for about 3 minutes each side or until both sides of the satay are lightly golden brown.
- Arrange the grilled satay on a serving dish then serve.
- Enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.