Keto Grilled Lamb Shoulder with Creamy Mint Sauce
- 1 lb. lamb shoulder
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons wine
- 1- teaspoon rosemary
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- Rub the lamb shoulder with olive oil, oregano, wine, and rosemary then marinate for at least 2 hours. Store in the fridge to keep it fresh.
- In the meantime, place fresh dill, mint leaves, lemon juice and coconut cream process until smooth.
- Transfer the creamy sauce to a container with a lid and store in the refrigerator.
- After 2 hours, take the lamb shoulder out of the fridge and thaw at room temperature.
- Preheat a grill over medium heat then arrange the marinated lamb shoulder on it.
- Grill the lamb until the lamb is completely cooked.
- Once it is done, remove the grilled lamb shoulder from the grill and place on a serving dish.
- Top with creamy mint sauce then serve immediately.
- Enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.