This colorful salad is perfect for a festive party appetizer or for use as a delicious plant-based, antioxidant-rich protein alternative to chicken to top your salad or grain!
Black Bean and Mango Salad
- 15.8 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup sweet red orange or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 6 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 cups mango diced
- Sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- Pumpkin seeds orchunks of avocado optional
- In a large bowl, combine drained and rinsed black beans, diced bell peppers, green onions, minced jalapeno pepper, and fresh cilantro.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, garlic and cumin powders.
- Pour olive oil, lime juice and spice mixture over the bean mix, and gently toss together until well combined.
- Once ingredients are mixed, carefully fold in diced mango and season lightly with sea salt.
- Sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds or chunks of avocado (optional).
- Serve with tortilla chips, add a scoop to jazz up your salad or serve over quinoa!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.