Keto Pork Medallions Dijon
- 2 lbs pork tenderloins cut into ½ inch thick rounds
- 2 Tablespoons butter or olive oil
- ¼ cup sliced shallots
- 4 Tablespoons heavy cream
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- 3 Tablespoons capers (drained)
- 2 Tablespoons coarse Dijon mustard
- Flatten pork rounds to ½ inch thickness and season with salt and pepper to taste. Heat butter or olive oil in skillet and sauté tenderloin rounds approximately 2 minutes per side or until browned. Transfer to plate. Add in shallots and sauté for 1 minute. Add sauce and heavy cream and proceed to boil until sauce thickens enough to coat a spoon. Mix in capers and mustard, and return tenderloins to sauce in skillet to heat through.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.