Keto Oven-Baked Lamb Ribs Macadamia with Tomato Salsa
- ¾ lb. lamb ribs
- ½ cup macadamia
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat an oven to 204°C and line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Cut the lamb ribs into medium pieces then set aside.
- Place the macadamia in a food processor then add minced garlic, fresh parsley, olive oil, and pepper to the food processor. Process until smooth.
- Coat the lamb ribs with the macadamia mixture then arrange on the prepared baking tray.
- Place the coated lamb ribs in the oven and bake the lamb is completely cooked.
- In the meantime, cut the cherry tomatoes into halves then place in a disposable aluminum cup.
- Drizzle macadamia oil over the tomatoes then toss to combine. Set aside.
- Once the lamb is done, remove from the oven and arrange on a serving dish.
- Next, place the tomatoes in the oven and bake for approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove the tomatoes from the oven and drizzle balsamic vinegar over the tomatoes. Stir well.
- Top the baked lamb with tomato salsa then serve.
- Enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.