Keto Spinach Feta Bread
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup spinach finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400˚Grease a ramekin with butter.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg, and add the coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, salt, almond milk, and butter. Stir to combine.
- Add the spinach, garlic powder, and feta, and stir until evenly distributed.
- Spoon the mixture into the ramekin, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow them to cool for 5 minutes, then invert the ramekin, and take the bread out.