Keto Almond Cake
Servings: 10 people
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ⅔ cup golden monk fruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt 4 eggs
- ½ cup softened butter
- 2 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 9-inch springform pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix the almond flour, shredded coconut, salt, and monk fruit sweetener until combined thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add softened butter and mix until completely combined.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Mix until completely combined.
- Pour the batter into the springform pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle sliced almond flakes on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once the cake is cooled, release the pan.
- Slice and serve.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 22g | Fiber: 2g