Keto Chocolate Sour Cream Cupcakes
Servings: 24 People
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups monk fruit sweetener
- 1 cup super-fine almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup black coffee ½ cup sour cream ½ cup unsalted butter 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, combine monk fruit sweetener, almond and coconut flours, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine coffee, sour cream and butter.
- Slowly add the coffee mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add the eggs to the batter and mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the cupcake liners.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcakes comes out clean.
- Allow cooling before serving.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Fiber: 2g