Keto Vanilla Pound Cake
Servings: 12 people
- 2 cups superfine almond flour
- ½ cup salted butter
- 1 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup full-fat sour cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°Grease a 9-inch bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour and baking powder.
- Melt butter and cream cheese together in a pan over low heat, making sure not to burn the cream cheese.
- Remove from heat and add monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract, and sour cream, stirring until well combined.
- Slowly mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Add eggs and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool completely before removing it from the pan.
- Slice and serve.
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 24g | Fiber: 2g