Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tbs. sugar free maple syrup
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup stevia
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 ½ cup oat flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ ounces sugar free chocolate chunks
- In a bowl combine the melted butter, coconut oil, syrup, pumpkin puree, stevia, and coconut sugar, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly combine the dry ingredients with the wet one at a time until all ingredients, except for the chocolate chunks, are mixed well.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Once dough is chilled, preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball with your hands. Line balls on baking sheet with 2 inches of space in between. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until bottoms are lightly golden brown. Allow to cool on sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack. Enjoy!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.