Keto Sauteed Beef Pepper with Cheese and Parsley Topping
- 1 lb. beef rib eye steak
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
- ½ teaspoon grated garlic
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- Cut the beef rib eye steak into thin slices then set aside.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour olive oil.
- Stir in chopped onion and sauté until aromatic.
- Next, add sliced beef to the skillet then season with pepper. Cook until done.
- Transfer the sautéed beef to a serving dish then set aside.
- Quickly combine goat cheese with minced parsley, grated garlic, and thyme then mix until incorporated and smooth.
- Serve the sautéed beef with the cheese mixture and enjoy immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.