Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1 cup hazelnuts toasted and husked
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons confectioners swerve
- ½ teaspoon hazelnut extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, blend hazelnuts until ground completely.
- Add coconut oil, cocoa powder, Confectioners Swerve, hazelnut extract, and salt.
- Mix until the mixture is smooth. If the mixture is too thick, add an additional tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Store in a jar and keep refrigerated between uses.
Calories: 970kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 14gFat: 102gFiber: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!