Keto Mexican Bowl
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- ¾ cups red enchilada sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup onion
- 14 oz can green chiles
- 1-12 oz steam bag cauliflower rice
- Toppings of choice here are Drew’s go to’s! Avocado, jalapeño, cheese, and Roma tomatoes
- Seasonings to taste
- In skillet over medium heat cook chicken breasts until lightly brown
- Cut each breast into 3 or 4 large pieces to cook quicker
- Add enchilada sauce, chiles, onions, water and reduce heat to simmer, covered
- Cook until chicken is cooked through and shred chicken
- Add chicken back into sauce and continue simmering for additional 10 minutes uncovered or until most of liquid has been soaked up
- Prepare cauliflower rice per bag instructions and dice preferred toppings
- Top rice with chicken, cheese, avocado and/or preferred toppings
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.