Keto Salmon With Miso
- 1.25 lbs salmon fillets with skin
- Kosher salt
- 3 tbsp sake
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 3 tbsp miso
- Slice the salmon into fillets
- Sprinkle salt onto the salmon and let sit for 30 minutes, then dab off the salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Mix the sake, white wine, and miso in a bowl
- Drizzle the sake mixture over the salmon to form a thin coat
- Lay the salmon on a lined baking sheet
- Bake for 25 minutes
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.