Keto Denver Omelet
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup diced cooked ham
- 2 eggs beaten
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- Add the onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, garlic, and ham. Saute until the ham is crisp, about 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the salt and pepper. Pour the eggs into the skillet with the vegetables and ham. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook the eggs for 3 to 4 minutes. Flip the omelet over. After flipping, top one-half of the omelet with the Cheddar cheese.
- After 1 to 2 minutes, fold the omelet over, covering the cheese. Cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- Remove the omelet from the skillet to a plate, and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.