Keto Scotch Eggs
- 1⁄2 cup breakfast sausage
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 hard boiled eggs peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sausage, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Shape the sausage into
- On a piece of parchment paper, flatten each ball into a 1⁄4-inch-thick patty.
- Place one hard-boiled egg in the center of each patty and gently shape the sausage around the egg.
- Place the sausage-covered eggs on an ungreased baking sheet and into the preheated oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow 5 minutes to cool, and then serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.