Salmon Caper Toast with a cashew spread
- 1-2 sweet potatoes
- 3 oz smoked salmon (sliced into 1-inch strips)
- 1 T capers
- ⅓ cup Paleo cashew spread
For the Cashew Spread:
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 1 t nutritional yeast
- 1 T green onion (chopped)
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Cut ends off sweet potatoes and slice into ¼-inch slices.
- Place sweet potato slices in toaster. Toast. Flip over and toast once more. Some toasters may require additional toasting time.
- Spread cashew spread over sweet potato slices. Top with salmon and capers.
To Make the Cashew Spread:
- Soak cashews in 1 cup of water overnight.
- Strain water. Add cashews and nutritional yeast to a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Stir in green onion and sea salt.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.