Buffalo Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 8 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ¼ t salt
- 2 t buffalo sauce (we like Frank’s RedHot Original Sauce and Tessamae’s)
- 1 slice of bacon
- Place 8 eggs in a large saucepan and fill with cold water; bring to a boil and boil for approximately 10 minutes.
- While eggs are boiling, prepare the mayonnaise (link in article above), replacing the mustard with buffalo sauce.
- Once eggs have boiled for 10 minutes, remove from heat and place in cold water, allowing 3-5 minutes for them to cool off before peeling.
- Peel eggs and slice in half; remove egg yolks and place them in the mayonnaise. Stir everything together thoroughly.
- Scoop mixture into each of the eggs (you may also use a piping bag for presentation purposes, if you prefer).
- Drizzle with extra buffalo sauce and top with crumbled bacon, and enjoy!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.