One-Pan Paleo Jerky Nachos
- 6 cup sweet potato chips
- 3 jalapeño chomps jerky snack sticks, chopped
- 1 cup Paleo cheese, grated
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup red onion, minced
- 1 T lime juice
- 2 T cilantro, finely chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Assemble sweet potato chips and sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese melts. About 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix together tomato, onion, lime juice and cilantro in a small bowl. Season with sea salt.
- Chop jerky into small pieces.
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven. Top with salsa, avocado and jerky.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.