Baked Apple Slices with Pumpkin Spice
For the apples:
- 2 medium apples
- 2 T butter
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- ½ t pumpkin pie spice
- ½ t cinnamon
For the caramel sauce:
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 4-5 T coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Prepare a baking sheet by covering it with parchment paper or a slip mat.
- Wash and core the apples. Note: the skin can be left on or removed. Either way works! (most of mine)
- Place the butter in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high 30 seconds until melted.
- Next, combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon in a bowl. Be sure to combine them well.
- Make an assembly line to prep the apples for the oven by placing everything in the following order: sliced apples, melted butter, almond flour and prepared baking sheet.
- Dip apple slices into the melted butter, then into the almond flour mixture to coat and finally place on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 425ºF for 15 minutes or until crispy on the outside. Then flip the apples onto the other side halfway through.
- While the apples are baking, combine the ingredients for the caramel sauce in a bowl.
- Remove apples from the oven and serve immediately with caramel sauce.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.