Keto Low-Carb Pumpkin Soup
- 1 shallot
- 1 garlic clove
- 1.5 cups of shredded pumpkins
- 1 cup rutabaga cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 oz butter
- ¼ lime the juice
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds preferably roasted
- Preheat the oven to 400 F 200 C) Peel the pumpkin and cut the flesh into cubes Do the same with the rutabaga Peel the shallot and cut into wedges Peel the garlic cloves.
- Put everything in a baking dish Add olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 25 30 minutes As an alternative, you can also fry on medium heat in a large pan until the pumpkin and the turnip are soft.
- Place the roasted vegetables in a pot Add vegetable stock or water, and bring to a boil Let simmer for a couple of minutes Remove from the stove.
- Add the butter, divided into cubes Mix the soup with a hand blender Add lime juice, herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.