Keto Fried Salmon with Asparagus
- 7 medium sized spears of green asparagus
- 3 Tbsp of butter
- 4 ½ oz salmon in pieces
- salt and pepper
- Rinse and trim the asparagus.
- Heat up a hearty dollop of butter in a frying pan where you can fit both the fish and vegetables.
- Fry the asparagus over medium heat for 3- 4 minutes Season with salt and pepper Gather everything in one half of the frying pan.
- If necessary, add more butter and fry the pieces of salmon for a couple of minutes on each side Stir the asparagus every now and then Lower the heat towards the end.
- Season the salmon and serve with the remaining butter.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.