Caramel Chocolate Brownies
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup Honey Mix
- ¼ cup Xylitol
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 Caramel Sauce recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix dry ingredients in one bowl and wet ingredients in a second bowl.
- Combine both mixtures and stir until all ingredients are incorporated together.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 8×8 pan.
- Top with chocolate chips and/or nuts if desired and bake for 25–30 minutes.
- Let cool and then drizzle with caramel sauce.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.