Keto Tuna Balls in Garlic Tomato Gravy
- ¾ lb. tuna fillet
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped leek
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 cups water
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup chopped celeries
- Cut the tuna fillet into cubes then place in a food processor.
- Add coconut flour into the food processor then process until smooth.
- Transfer the tuna mixture to a bowl then add chopped leek to the bowl. Mix until just combined.
- Shape the tuna mixture into small balls form then set aside.
- Pour2 cups of water into a pot then bring to boil.
- Once the water is boiled, slowly put the small tuna balls then cook until they are floating.
- In the meantime, preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into the skillet.
- Once the oil is hot, stir in minced garlic then sauté until aromatic.
- Pour the remaining water into the skillet then bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, season the gravy with pepper then add chopped tomatoes and celeries to the gravy.
- When the tuna balls are floating, take them out of the pot and transfer to the gravy. Bring to a simmer.
- Transfer to a serving bowl then serve warm.
- Enjoy immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.