Keto Oyster Stew Creamy Kale
- 1 lb. oyster
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sliced shallots
- 2 tablespoons chopped celeries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chopped kale
- Place the oyster in a pot then bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, reduce the heat and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Strain the oysters then discard the water. Set aside.
- Next, preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into the skillet.
- Stir in sliced shallots and sauté until wilted and aromatic.
- Pour coconut milk into the skillet then bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, season with thyme and pepper then stir in chopped kale. Bring to a simmer.
- Transfer to a serving dish then serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.