Keto Crispy Prawn with Almond Cheesy Sauce
- ½ lb. fresh prawns
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil to fry
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Peel the prawns and remove the head.
- Crack the egg then place in a bowl.
- Season the egg with pepper then stir until incorporated.
- Dip the prawns in the egg then roll into the almond flour. Set aside.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Put the prawns in the frying pan and fry until the prawns are lightly golden brown.
- Remove the fried prawns from the frying pan and strain the excessive oil. Arrange on a serving dish.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil then pour into a saucepan. Preheat it over medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, stir in chopped onion and sauté until wilted and aromatic.
- Pour water into the saucepan then add grated cheese to the saucepan.
- Stir in almond flour and stir until thick.
- Drizzle the cheese sauce over the fried prawns’ then serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.