Keto Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- 2 bags Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ lemon
- 1 pound large raw shrimp
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh basil
- Set a pot of water to boil. Drain the water from your Miracle Noodle Angel Hair bag and rinse the noodles for a few minutes in cool water. Then, boil them for 2 minutes.
- Add them to a dry, hot pan on medium heat and dry roast them to evaporate most of the excess water. This will help the noodles absorb more flavors while cooking. Once they're dry, set them aside while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- In the same pan, add the butter and olive oil and let them heat up. Crush the garlic cloves and add them to the butter and oil. Cook until fragrant but not brown.
- Slice the lemon into rounds. Add the lemon slices and shrimp to the garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes on each of the shrimps' sides.
- When the shrimp are cooked, add the noodles to the pan and season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Toss everything to coat the noodles in the flavors. Serve with a fresh chopped basil.