- 6 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 oz Baking Chocolate Squares
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 1 tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 large Eggs (Whole)
- ⅓ cup Xylitol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Generously grease four 6-ounce custard cups with butter and dust with xylitol. Place cups on a baking sheet.
- Place butter and chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat and cook until just melted, about 3 minutes (or 1 minute in a microwave on high). Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a large bowl; add almond flour and stir until just combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, egg yolks, xylitol and vanilla with an electric mixer on high speed until almost firm peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- In three additions, fold egg mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Divide batter in cups. Bake 8-9 minutes until a toothpick inserted near edge comes out clean and inserted in center comes out with some batter.
- Cool 3 minutes. Run knife around edge, turn upside down to release onto serving plates. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.