Keto Three-Seed Dinner Rolls
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup + 3 tablespoons ground psyllium husk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 ½ cups hot water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ½ tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 375˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients ― except the sesame, poppy, and sunflower seeds.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, avocado oil, and slowly stir in the hot water. With a spatula, stir about 1 minute or until the water has absorbed (dough should be soft and sticky, but you should be able to form a ball with your hand. If not, add more psyllium husk 1 teaspoon at a time).
- Set aside and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 small balls.
- Roll each ball between your hands, and place them one by one on the baking tray.
- With a pastry brush, lightly brush, the top of each bread ball with avocado oil.
- Sprinkle the tops with the sesame, poppy, and sunflower seeds and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow cooling completely on a cooling rack.